School Forms & Resources
Welcome to the Parent Resources page. Parents/guardians can download the school forms and documents in the desired language, complete the form on a computer, print, sign, and return to the school. Downloading the form to a computer does not automatically transfer your information to the school.Important resources and information for all District students and parents/guardians and for those considering attending the Los Angeles Unified School District.
Student Emergency Information FormThis form provides the school with the required contact information for your child. It must be completed at the beginning of each school year (or whenever there is a change in information) and provided to the school.
Important information about the District student dress code and uniform policy.Please Visit the Educational Equity Compliance Office to find out how the District ensures that all students are treated equitably in the District's programs and activities and provided an environment that is free from discrimination, harassment, intimidation and/or bullying including, but not limited to all aspects of Section 504, Title VI, and Title IX compliance, as well as Uniform Complaint Procedures and Williams/Valenzuela Complaints.
Parents/guardians/caretakers wishing to enroll a child for the first time in a Los Angeles Unified school should download the Student Enrollment Form, complete electronically, print, sign and take the form to the school.
Important information for parents/guardians regarding the release of student directory information to authorized agencies.
This form grants the District permission to reproduce through printed, audio, visual, or electronic means activities in which your pupil has participated in his/her education program.
Education Code 48980(a) states that School Boards are required by law to notify parents of their rights to services and programs offered by their district school/schools. Parents/Guardians must sign a notification form and return it to their children’s schools acknowledging that they have been informed of their rights.This form is a notification to parents regarding the possible use of pesticides on LAUSD campuses.Parents and guardians can submit a meal application online. The application will be processed within 24 hours, and you will not have to fill out a paper application and mail it or hand it over to the Food services Manager at your child’s school.
ChoicesThis site contains information and resources about Magnet and Permits with Transportation programs.
This policy provides standardized criteria for issuing a Middle School Certificate of Completion and for participation in the Middle School Culmination Activity.This bulletin outlines the graduation requirements for the classes of 2016 through 2019, and how they relate to the minimum eligibility requirements for the CSU/UC A-G requirements.
Important resources for students, parents and guardians about college applications, scholarships, and career development.
School leaders want to hear from you!
- The School Experience Survey (SES) dates this year are from October 26 to December 11, 2020.
- The SES contains questions about your experience this school year, especially your distance learning experience.
- Your answers are completely anonymous and no-one at your school will know what you say.
- To protect the health and safety of LAUSD families and school staff, parents are highly encouraged to complete their survey online if possible at https://achieve.lausd.net/Page/8397
- If you cannot take the survey online, call your school for a paper copy.
¡Los líderes escolares quieren escuchar de su parte!
- Las fechas para la Encuesta de la Experiencia Escolar (SES) este año serán de 26 de octubre a 11 de diciembre de 2020.
- La SES incluye preguntas acerca de su experiencia este año, especialmente su experiencia con el aprendizaje a distancia.
- Sus respuestas son completamente anónimas y nadie en su escuela conocerá lo que usted expresó.
- Para proteger la salud y seguridad de las familias y el personal escolar de LAUSD, se anima enfáticamente a los padres para que completen su encuesta en línea si es posible por medio del siguiente enlace https://achieve.lausd.net/Page/8397
- Si no puede presentar la encuesta en línea, comuníquese con su escuela para obtener una copia en papel.
NEW: 2020-21 Parent & Student Handbook: Please visit the following link to download the official 2020-21 Parent & Student Handbook. Click the following link: https://achieve.lausd.net/Page/13211.
NUEVO: Manual para Padres y Estudiantes 2020-21: Visite el siguiente enlace para descargar el Manual Oficial para Padres y Estudiantes de 2020-21. Haga clic en el siguiente enlace: https://achieve.lausd.net/Page/17188.