School Experience Survey (SES)
The School Experience Survey is an annual survey administered in the fall to all LAUSD schools. Survey results provide schools with important feedback from teachers, staff, students and parents. If you have any questions about the School Experience Survey, please send an email to email@example.com or call (213) 241-5600.
The Fall 2021 School Experience Survey Window will be administered from October 25th to December 10th.
- To protect the health and safety of everyone in the LAUSD school community, all parents are highly encouraged to complete their survey online if possible.
- Parents can access the ONLINE Parent Survey by clicking on the appropriate Parent Survey button above (during administration) and choosing their child’s school from a drop-down menu to begin the survey.
- Only a limited number of PAPER surveys were shipped to schools. Paper surveys should be reserved for those households with limited or no internet connectivity. Parent who need a paper copy of the survey should contact their child’s school. Those parents who receive a paper survey will mail it back directly to our vendor rather than return it to the school. Postage-paid envelopes will be provided with each paper survey.
The Fall 2020 School Experience Survey results are now available via the School Experience Survey Results Dashboard: Research and Reporting Branch / SES Dashboard 2020-21 (lausd.net)
- Parent results represent both the online and paper survey responses submitted.
- All survey questions are posted online: Research and Reporting Branch / Survey Questions (lausd.net)
- If there are any questions or concerns about results, please send them to SchoolExperienceSurvey@lausd.net