School Experience Survey (SES)
The School Experience Survey is an annual survey administered in the fall to all LAUSD schools. Survey results provide schools with important feedback from teachers, staff, students and parents. If you have any questions about the School Experience Survey, please send an email to email@example.com or call (213) 241-5600.
Fall 2020 School Experience Survey Window
- The School Experience Survey administration window this year will be Monday, October 26th through Friday, December 11th, 2020.
- To protect the health and safety of everyone in the LAUSD school community, all parents are highly encouraged to complete their survey online if possible.
- Parents can access the ONLINE Parent Survey by:
- Going to http://lausd.net/schoolexperiencesurvey
- Clicking on the appropriate Parent Survey button
- Choosing their child’s school from a drop-down menu to begin the survey.
Note: No login required to access the online Parent survey.
Only a limited number of paper surveys will be shipped to schools. Paper surveys will be reserved for those households with limited or no internet connectivity. Parent who need a paper copy of the survey should contact their child’s school. Those parents who receive a paper survey will mail it back directly to our vendor rather than return it to the school. Postage-paid envelopes will be provided with each paper survey.