Integrating Supports for Students’ Success
The Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports and Restorative Practices (PBIS/RP) department, leverages a trauma-resilience informed approach through a multi-tiered system of supports framework to cultivate safe, healthy welcoming and affirming learning environments that establish a culture of learning and positive behavior. By focusing on social emotional wellbeing and community building to promote equity, PBIS/RP collaborates with Local Districts, Community of Schools, school teams, families and community partners to address the needs of the whole child, whole school, and whole community.
What is PBIS/RP?
Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports (PBIS) Restorative Practices (RP) Proactive, evidence-based approaches to discipline that promote equity and accountability
- Utilizes a 3-tiered framework to support ALL students’ success
- Emphasizes prevention through systems change
- Integrates and enhances data, systems and practices
- Promotes reflective thinking and collaborative problem solving
- Emphasizes community building and repairing harm
- Fosters resilience through authentic, positive relationships
4 Unifying Features of PBIS/RP
Internet Explorer is not compatible with our website. For best viewing, please use Safari, Firefox or Google Chrome.