- Los Angeles Unified School District
- Welligent Support Home
Optimize IEP is Here!
On June 9, 2018, Optimize IEP went into effect.
Below are the highlights of the enhancements of this new IEP module:
- Faster workflow and navigation (less clicks).
- User-friendly tabs with additional options (no more flow chart or phases).
- IEP pages open on same screen (no more pop-ups).
- Electronically capture PG10 and PG11 signatures.
- At-a-glance visual IEP timelines.
- New option to capture attempts to obtain parent consent.
- One stop shop in creating assessment plan and areas. Note: this is the biggest enhancement with this new IEP module. For more information, view the Create and Edit an Assessment Plan job aid on the Welligent Support website.
For an overview of all the changes, view the Optimize IEP slideshow.
Check the Welligent Support website News and Announcements section often for updates.
For questions or assistance with Optimize IEP, call the Welligent Support Help Desk at 213-241-5200, Option 4 then Option 3, or submit an online Support Request ticket through OnBMC.